Thursday, August 13, 2009

Settling In Is Such An Uncomfortable Feeling

So I've been home now for five days.

And I'm missing camp a lot. Cheery keeps posting pictures of what everyone is doing and it only makes me miss it more. I desperately want to be back there. I miss the people, the kids, the energy, the atmosphere, the worship, the...everything. I miss my bros as well. Tonka, Scooby, and Spork especially. There are some ladies that I wouldn't mind seeing as well. Haha!

I think the thing that makes it the most difficult is that I'm doing nothing right now. I'm sitting on my Dad's couch and have been pretty much all day. My social life is non existent and I'm about as rested as I'll ever be. I've become used to having such a rigidly planned out day. I always had to do something at camp, no matter what time of day it was. I miss that structure. I miss never being taskless. I function better when I have a list of things that I need to have accomplished by the end of the day. The camp atmosphere is perfect for me. I was better focused while I was there. Now all I'm doing is watching TV and wasting my life on Facebook. I've become a slave again. Help?!

Ok, enough drowning in sorrows. There is some positive news to report. Daniel, Dillon, and Aaron came in to visit/watch Switchfoot yesterday! It so good to see them! Even if it was for only like nine hours. I've missed them so much. And what better way to reunite than under the Texas night sky jamming to a very very good band? I can think of nothing better. And good times were had by all. Aaron had to be back to study Physics (yeah..I know) so they left 3:30 AM. It was a crazy night, but it was a lot of fun. Only nine more days til I get to see them. I'm stoked.

Well that's all for now. More later

No comments: