Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Mac 1048

So I'm back a OBU and I am currently sitting in my apartment enjoying the wonderful wireless internet that the school has graciously provided. I'm also listening to this new Sherwood EP which just makes me very very happy. Great way to start the morning. You should try it sometime.

I am thrilled to be back at school! Finally seeing everyone after a summer on the West Coast has been nice. I forgot how much I loved all of them. Everything has been taken care of financially and such which is a huge blessing. I always get very stressed about that at the start of a new semester. I'm not entirely sure why. And get to keep my job! Which is also not a bad thing. I'm gonna need moneys in order to survive this semester. That will be the one thing that will take some getting used to. Buying my own food and being in charge feeding myself. I will miss the ARA for that much. But it'll be good too. I feel more independent living in an apartment. It just puts me one step closer to being on my own for good. Which is scary and exciting at the same time.

Today's my last day of freedom. I will do the best that I can to make the most of it.

Peace to all of you

2 comments:

Marilyn =) said...

Oh snap! Sounds like a lot of fun times!! Glad your ready and excited for life that God is trowing your way mi amaigo!

Sarah said...

sherwood sings to my soul.

ps. did you know they are in concert in october.
my world might implode.